- Needs Assessment / Facility Requirements
- Feasibility Studies
- Master Plans
- Develop Overall Project Goals and Project Requirements
- Pre-Development Due Diligence; Development Procedures, Timelines, Site Limitation/Constraints, Environmental Assessments, Programming, Drainage/Grading/Utility Issues, Gather and Analyze existing as-built site information
- Design of Fire Training Towers, Burn Buildings, Training Grounds, Law Enforcement Shooting Ranges, EVOC Driving Tracks, and more...
- Design of Administration, Classroom, Emergency Operations, Dispatch, and Headquarters Facilities
- Develop Project Deliverable Methods: Pre-qualification Standards, Equipment Suppliers, Design-Bid-Build, Design/Build, Construction Manager at Risk
- Critical Path Schedule Development
- Budgeting/Cost Management
- LEED Certified
We have been extremely successful in teaming with other architectural firms, bringing our
unique skill and expertise in the design of fire and police training facilities. This has become a
partnering formula that works very well.